Friday, March 8, 2013

Dally on the Daily Corgi!

Be sure to head on over to The Daily Corgi to read Dally and Porter's preview for the AKC National Agility Championships! I'm working with Laurie to do updates during Nationals and hope to try to get some other Corgi teams featured.

Right now we're doing some last minute "Corgi Conditioning" with long walks/runs in the park after work. Tomorrow we have a show 'n go at Sandra's (after I run 13 miles, of course) and then I'll start getting things together for our trip West. Dally, Porter, Merinda, and I will be headed to Tulsa Wednesday. I'll try to do a better update this weekend, but I'll definitely be blogging, tweeting, and Instagramming from Tulsa!

Dally competing at AKC Nationals in Reno, Nev., last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment